Revamp Your Water Management and Conservation Goals
“Smart” controllers provide information sent via satellite to pager or cell phone to determine:
- Amount of water that is actually needed without waste
- Provide higher level of accountability with Water Management
- Use a sensor or weather station data-driven and calibration settings
- Fine tune scheduling and programming
Village Green uses water management methods such as:
- Regular inspections to identify issues and remedies
- High-efficiency sprinklers and nozzles
- Low-flow bubblers
- Drip emitter and low-flow systems
- Separate landscape water metering to measure water savings
- Weather-based sensors and smart controllers
Landscape Maintenance and Smart Controls and hardware upgrades provide the basis for water conservation and the overall reduction of water consumption.
Give us a call for more information and begin saving money today.